- We've moved! The Presbytery office is now located at Dogwood Acres Summer Camp and Retreat Center. Click here for a map and directions. Our new phone number is (850)535-2335 and new fax number is (850)535-2440. You may still send mail to P. O. Box 7, Chipley, FL 32428. New office hours are 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. CT Monday – Friday. See you at Dogwood!
More news you can use
- Click here to download a remittance form to send with your giving to the Presbytery.
- Need to contact a teaching elder or ruling elder for occasional pulpit supply preaching? Check the Presbytery's newly-updated Pulpit Supply List. Unsure about compensation? Consult the Presbytery's Honoraria Guidelines.
- In accordance with the Book of Order (G-2.1103 and G-3.0303), the Presbytery has established minimum compensation standards. These are outlined in the Presbytery's 2016 compensation review forms for certified Christian educators and teaching elders. ONE SHOULD BE SUBMITTED EACH YEAR FOR EACH PASTOR IN THE PRESBYTERY.
- Update your session member roster and church leaders for the Presbytery's database and directory. Please send completed forms to the Presbytery office at email@example.com or P. O. Box 7, Chipley, FL 32428.
Upcoming Presbytery Meetings:
Fall Stated Meeting – Tuesday, Oct. 25, 9 a.m. CDT/10 a.m. EDT, Dogwood Acres